Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Thursday, July 30, 2009

No Fotos -- No Internet

The library wouldn't authorize me to even view my blogsite ... So I am borrowing a neighbor's computer to log-on.

I really helped Ian ... I would measure the space, flop the sheetrock down on the floor, cut it to size ... and leave it to Ian to pick it up and screw it into place.  

I did do one thing to assist him ... using two long 2x4's and two short ones, I made some "T's" that would hold the sheetrock in place against the ceiling until Ian could get it attached with screws.  He'd place one "T" against the wall, lean one end of the sheetrock on top it, lean the other end on top of a ladder, and push the other "T" into place in the middle ... then start screwing the loose end (the one on top the ladder) and gradually remove the "T's" as he put in screws to support the area the "T's" were holding.

2 weeks now without internet access at home.  When we eventually get back on, I'll post a foto of Ian using the "T's".

Having survived a week in the outdoors heat ... guzzling liquids ... I am glad to be home and reading a book.  :-)

1 comment:

sleepless said...

Good thinking Bro. on how to your T invention !!Isn't logic great ! What book are you reading ?!