Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wear & Tear

See the hole worn thru in the heel area?
I had noticed that the soles were feeling a bit thin ...

The tops are still perfectly fine ... a little wear in the heel area.
It's disgusting that they are ONLY 4 or 5 years old.
I hoped they would have lasted longer.
For the price you pay, you'd expect a good pair of shoes to last longer, wouldn't you?
And it's not likely that I can get them re-soled.

I'm so disappointed that I'll just have to go and buy another pair of Teva shoes to replace them.
:-)

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Oh come on Uncle, just stick a little duct tape on. . .

sleepless said...

Good Grief Bro..........I remember as kids we had to put a piece of cardboard in our shoes and keep replacing it...there ya go..you can do it again !!