Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Fotos

  Here I am in Kilt and all ...
dressed appropriate for St. Patrick's day.




I'm going to switch hats and add a couple more fotos ...


Now it's time to go out in public ... visit WalMart ... and the office ... let people gasp ... whisper about the "man-in-a-skirt" ... and take fotos with their cell phone cameras.  It should be a fun thing to do today!


6 comments:

sleepless said...

Wait a minute..how Irish are we ???

April said...

I love it, love it, love it:) Are you eating the traditional irish dinner or tinting everything green like we are with food coloring:)

Abigail said...

It appears to me that leprauchans get taller as they get older. . .

Myhouse4nine said...

The shirt just really helps to finish off the outfit! I am so very glad you had a good adventure today!

LadybugLoa said...

Hello Cousin. I always love to see you in your kilts. You are so cute!!! I Love you, Loa

wilkinson family said...

pops totally love the top 2 photos not sure about the last hat though. sound like you had fun! good for you.