Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Friday, November 4, 2011

Brisk Morning

It's kind of a brisk morning outside.  Which is why I am hiding inside with the computer ...
I probably should put up some fotos ... at least some of the more recent ones.

Front yard with wild cherry tree

creek with the sun shining towards the camera

oak trunk #2 cut down with manual hand saw

main trunk too heavy to drag ... just left it there

all the branches hacked off the oak trunk

will cherry showing two spots where I cut off branches

wild cherry - also cut a big branch off the left side
the grape vines and squirrels were getting up in it.

1 comment:

Myhouse4nine said...

Hey Big Brother, do you actually have a family picture? I'd like one for my wall - I ocassionally like to show off my relations :)