Hey Seestor! Does it look like this angle is right?
I sure hope it was, because it's all welded up now ...
and I have no intention of grinding it down and
cutting it off to try again.
The clamps are holding another straight piece of tubing to connect the two together so that they stay in the same plane of reference. When I'm done, and you look down the length of it, there should be no side-to-side wobbles.
When I'm done welding the 3 visible edges.
I'll unclamp the straight tube and weld the last side.
No fotos will be shown of the scrapes and dings (the bloody kind) that I acquired today in the process of filing, grinding, and sanding. Use your imagination. My wife and daughter asked, "What happened to your left hand?!" "Oh, not much." "Does it hurt?" "Some. It's nothing." And there you have it.
1 comment:
It looks GREAT Bro .!!!! Very impressive...so, were you wearing your leather welding gloves ? They are quite cheap you know at a welding supply store..in bulk..
Post a Comment