Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Monday, April 12, 2010

And The Winner Is ...

I put them both in at 9:00 a.m. ... at the end of the effective cooking day, I am convinced that one of the cookers was hotter than the other.


The AllSeasonCooker is definitely hotter than the box cooker.  Maybe the box cooker would cook hotter if I made reflectors all around reflecting more light into the box.


Then my wife comes home and tells me that she and the grandsons snatched the box cooker at about 5:30 p.m. and really enjoyed it.  The AllSeasonCooker was out there for 1.5 more hours in dieing light.  But the AllSeasonCooker had almost no liquid left, the veggies were significantly softer and darker in color than the boxcooker.  I think the AllSeasonCooker was overall hotter and cooked faster.  Wife and grandsons enjoyed the chicken and veggies.

1 comment:

sleepless said...

WOW..THAT IS SO COOL !!