Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Sunday, June 13, 2010

About Life ...

Life really isn't all that long.

It may seem like it is when you are very young ...
It may seem like an eternity of misery when you are having problems ...

Time passes.
Not all that long ago, I remember my father was younger than I am now ...
Yet he has passed on ...

And I am now facing the last stretch of years.

A year is nothing ...
We barely moved here a few months ago ...
And it is already more than 3 years that have gone by.

Inside every old looking person ...
Is a young person peering out ...
Who is very shocked every time they look in a mirror.

3 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

I am always amazed at the grey hairs on my head!

sleepless said...

Nice inciteful writing ..........I totally agree !!

wilkinson family said...

oh that is sooo true