This young lady had 5 grandmas and 3 grandpas in attendance at her birthday party and subsequent baptism.
The birthday cake.
You notice the obvious "fairy" theme ...
This is grandma Dorothy Kingsley.
Current wife of Dan ... and a very lovely lady,
in all aspects.
The gray clouds rolled in on Sunday afternoon.
After the baptism and reception, 3 pairs of grand parents raced away from St Louis ... heading homeward. We officially departed the area at 5:33 p.m. ... and stopped for the night at 12:06 a.m. Got up at 6:10 a.m. and made it home by 12:15 p.m. But there was paperwork (reports) to do and get sent in. Now I can officially collapse and get some rest for a few hours. :-p
2 comments:
That is wonderful that you took that adventure !!! I love your grass photo ..is it pompas grass ?
Yes, I think so. Here you are just seeing the tops of the grass stems.
Post a Comment