Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Monday, November 15, 2010

Honey-Do Day

It was one of those honey-do kind of days.

I helped my neighbor Daniel move 8 ft light bulbs, trucks parts, and other "valuable" items from the shop area and store them in a trailer.

My wife wanted the front porch storage area cleaned out and everything moved to the trailer.

I visited some kids ... Then it started seriously raining.

I plunked down in my chair for the evening and watched movie previews via the Flixster app on my iPod.  I want to see "Red" and "Salt" when they come out on DVD.

 

1 comment:

sleepless said...

Hello Brother...I am not requesting anything of you ...isn't that nice !! Hi is all !!