My favorite chair from Ikea! My reading spot. A retreat from the hectic.
I was just sitting there reading when I heard this wood cracking sound. Then suddenly one side of the chair gave-way and fell back against the wall. That's the section where the two bolts go through from the side.
Oh Despair! What shall I do now?!
3 comments:
Maybe you could write a very nice letter to Santa Claus and ask him for a new one for Christmas!
I would complain to Ikea and see if they would do anything for you !
Next time I have a little time, I'll try patching it up with matching ugly patches. And maybe get a little more life out of it.
I don't think Ikea will help you with 10-year old chairs. Way out of warranty ...
Some things you can order online ... some you have to hunt down a store in another state.
Post a Comment