Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Peel the Lid Off

What you don't see here is all the fiberglass insulation ... 
which we put in large hefty trashbags.
The grandsons loved the "destruction" part of de-construction.
I need the refrigerator vent for future use.  
And maybe there is some recoverable lumber that I can re-use.
BUT, I'm too tired to do anything more about it today.  :)

Did I mention that we did all of this AFTER the bicycle ride that the grandsons insisted on ... including the descent and re-climbing of the nearest STEEP hill ... using single-speed bicycles?

2 comments:

sleepless said...

Good trick !! This city is all hills and valleys and I do not make it very far on a bicycle !!

Freth Stifter said...

Grandma, you just have to keep practicing until you build up the stamina ...

Y, I remember the days when your Dad rode is bicycle to and from work ... :-p