This is the lovely view across the country today ...
Wisconsin, Minnesota, and I-94 are guaranteed snow.
I-80 thru Nebraska snowed yesterday ... again today.
A LOT of rain there in the eastern half of the country.
Took this foto while I was out riding this morning.
Fighting wind, so I only went about 10 miles roundtrip.
I've been riding this bicycle along with grandson
as he works on his Cycling Merit Badge.
Aluminum frame Mongoose "Paver" touring bicycle (on sale at WalMart a few years back for $100), 2 water bottles, 27" wheels, only 7-speeds, Velo_Orange leather seat, Crank Bros. "Candy" pedals, and a spring rack on the back for carrying things. The pedals and seat aren't original. I wear Bike Nashbar clip-on riding sandals.
Looking at a 15-mile ride tomorrow morning.
While I was doing paperwork yesterday morning,
I actually went through all those papers there to the right & under the monitor ... I discovered 2 important things: 1) my ID necklace that I've been missing for 3-4 months. 2) the box with all my checks ... that I've been looking for since I ran out a month ago.
Stuff can just pile up on you, get out of sight, and lost ... just that easy. Sigh.
Glad I found them. :)



1 comment:
Yes, glad you found them ! things seem to get lost easier as we age ! I had all the windows open today..it was warm !
Post a Comment