We went driving around looking at the combinations of blooming dogwood tress and azalea bushes. This one was particularly pretty.
This was the strangest tree that we saw ... kind of a furry tree.
Look at this close-up of the furry tree and see what I mean.
some pretty pink tulips.
Azaleas in the background, a popcorn ball bush in the middle ...
have no idea what the two yellowish flankng bushes are.
Just a serene shot with ferns, azaleas, camillas, and some bridal wreath flowers.
Spent the afternoon working on cutting, filing, grinding, and welding metal.
Working on building this Long-John style cargo-bike (bakfiets).
With it sitting like this, I placed my two hands on that skinny section in the middle, pressed down until my feet were completely off the floor ... it didn't buckle or bend under 245 lbs. of excess weight. It may just work as a cargo bike. :-))
2 comments:
Dang, that is one LOOOOONG bike ! I saw a recumbent the other day..it looked like a regular 10 speed girls bike..backwards
i'm impressed
Post a Comment