I just barely finished the previous week and now this one is gone too! That's not fair!!!
Reports to get written up ... I need to make a list of all the things I need to get done ... and then check a few of them off. Just so I can feel like I actually did something. I did drive school bus on 2 days this week. They are getting desperate, and need subs like me to fill in. And I saw a bunch of kids. But didn't get much of anything else done. Sometimes I feel like just reading another book and of course absolutely nothing else gets done when I lose myself in reading. I did check the back pasture and the berries out there won't be ready for several more weeks. We are out of eggs. And the wife says she needs to go to WalMart and get several things. Lovely weather outside this morning. The dogs have been walked. And I need to spend a lot of time wire-brushing rust off the trailer today. See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment