Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.
-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...
Monday, April 11, 2011
Eester Peeper
This year I didn't go all out and put the Peeps into the microwave for a minute ... they explode and leave a caramelized sugar mess that that crackles as it cools.
I put this little fellow on a paper towel and set the microwave for 30 seconds. It puffed up like a ball ... but deflated when I took it out of the microwave.
Mid-way up on the left, you can still see the eyes and beak.
1 comment:
Cheap cheap thrills !!!
Post a Comment