Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Not What It Should Be

Little problems ... Went to walk the dogs tonight .. had to pull them away from the kitten with the mangled leg. Pressure on legs as I walked and pulled backwards against the lunging dogs. Stepped backwards into a hole the pug had dug in the front yard. About fell over, stopped with my cane. Thigh muscle hurt like crazy .. Right calf muscle cramped up. Had to finish walk with cramp. Took lots of pain Meds.
Other issues: Having problems with vision going blurry on me sometimes so I have difficulty reading even with glasses.  I end up having to take naps for my body to recover ... I'd rather not have to do that.  The thought of diet ... ugh.  Whatever . Disregard everything after it hurt like crazy ... and still does ...

My walking cane may embarrass my children ...
It is made of Oak and looks like a saw handle.
Then again they may just say, "We know dad is weird."

The handle had a spot where you could put a quarter ...
so I did.

1 comment:

sleepless said...

That is an AWESOME cane !!!!!!!! Hey, bro..eat right, read your scriptures, say your prayers, exercise and get better !!![you were waiting for some one to say that]