That may not be surprising or interesting to people in Certain parts of the country like Country Doctors Wife or like The Pioneer Woman who are already freezing their tails off in snow and ice ... but this is unusual down south on the Gulf Coast. Next to it is the un-dead Christmas tree ... still in its original pot from over a year ago ... tossed back outside to survive on its own.
They are talking about a "hard-freeze" warning tonight ... wind chill of 19 at the moment. Brrrrrr! The Milkmans Wife is living with -34 degrees today. I don't think I'll go outside before Noon.
UPDATE: Even in direct sunlight in the middle of the day ...
that ice never melted. Uh-oh.
1 comment:
Should I mention that it has been sunny, clear, beautiful and in the 80's all week at my house ? There is a reason I live in California !!
Post a Comment