Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Saturday Work

I spent Saturday sitting around in my comfy chair, left leg propped up on a stool, just reading a book.

I thought about Bill Murray and how I just wished I could be outdoors helping him pick up pine cones in his yard ... but it just wasn't to be.  So, I sat indoors in the A/C while he sweated and toiled in his yard.  It was only 88° F and 80% humidity ... just mild weather.

Did you know they are having a heat wave right now in southern Idaho ... been getting up to 68 degrees during the day, and only dropping down to 35 degrees at night.  Shoot, they are expecting a high of 72 degrees today.  I better call my cousin and warn him to stay indoors -- so he won't get heat stroke.

Got another book to read today ...

1 comment:

sleepless said...

Sounds rough to me !!!!!!!!!! So sad !!