Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Friday, February 4, 2011

Cleaning up

In between rain days, yesterday morning I unrolled the aluminum trailer top and removed several pounds of green putty.  Then I folded it up into a rectangle that I could easily carry.  Did the same with the bottom metal pan after I cleared off the last of the wooden flooring parts.  Now I just have to remove staples from the siding pieces and I can take them all to sell for scrap.
      Just waiting for a warm dry day to sand and spray paint (Rustoleum) the trailer frame.  Then a little raking to clear up any scrap pieces laying around.  Level the trailer frame and I'll be ready to get started on the rebuild ... shouldn't take more than another year or so.  (maybe less - depends on time, effort, and money)

And as a thought for the day ...

1 comment:

sleepless said...

ya, caught between a rock and a hard spot cartoon !!! You always have INTERESTING projects in the works !!