Paperwork is not high on my list of fun things to do ... So, I procrastinate doing it. I go up to the shop and watch TV ... work on bicycles ... read a book ... take a ride ... take a walk ... but always in the background it is nagging at me. I spent 4 hours yesterday doing paperwork (Progess Notes). And I've got at least another 4 hours worth to do today (Treatment Plan Updates). UGH! Of course, I don't get paid for paperwork. And it's tedious ... requiring thought. It's raining outside, so I'm not doing it this morning ... how's that for logic. Besides, I have to go see some clients about 35 miles away from here (this morning) ... I think I'll take a bicycle ride this afternoon before I get back to the paperwork ... ya think? Later
Homer and Rachel
Foto taken by their daughter, Peggy.
Have a Great Day!
1 comment:
why am I not surprised..you used to wait until the labs were due to write them all up..if I didn't write them up the day I did them they were GONE !
Post a Comment