I went out to walk the dogs this morning and found that the mist wasn't clear down to ground level ... at least not at our house. But it was at ground level at the top of the hill. So there were layers of misty and clear. It made for some fun early morning views. I just had to take some fotos. The last two fotos I stood in the same spot ... the first one I focused on the brightest part of the sky in order to darken the foto ... the second one I focused a little lower down in a slight darker area, but not so dark of an area that it would turn the foto totally bright and clear as day.
See the mist in the trees and the moisture on the old barn.
These two are different photos ...
just depends upon which area you set the auto-focus.
Gotta go on a 10 mile bicycle ride with a grandson to help him with his Cycling Merit Badge for Boy Scouts. And do another one next week. I asked Murray if he wanted to ride along ... and his response was "Bite me!" I guess that not everyone enjoys a nice little bicycle ride. :)
1 comment:
AWESOME PHOTOS ...Congrats that you can still DO a 10 mile bike ride !!!
Post a Comment