Chicken Skewers ... YUM!
Crows made from wire and tire scraps found along the road.
More Crows
Wire clouds sprayed with foam and painted white ...
The uper part of the mobile from which the crows hang.
Bronze statue of an older couple
Start of a bicycle race.
One of several live trees that were blown over in the last storm.
Did you want some kind of dialog to go along with this ... ?
I feel anxious, uncertain, uneasy, panicked almost,
because my job is going down the tubes.
And I need to find new employment ...
even if I am not yet ready to move.
We panic and worry about the economy and what might possibly happen to our country and the world ... and whether we will be located where we need to be at that time.
and NO, I don't really want to go back to SoCal.
Also panicked that if we are going to move and don't do it soon, we won't have the money to do so. FYI, Phoenix is not on the list of desired locations.
Is that enough information about my anxieties for the moment?
I figure I've only got one sister who reads this ...
everyone else has migrated to Facebook,
so, what does it matter.
5 comments:
STILL LOVE YOU!
Remember me? Way behind the times?!! Every once in a while I look at blogs.
Love you! Becca
You've got a nephew who reads too.
We're just lurkers that's all. Those are cool pictures, I love those crows!
Sorry abotu the stress in your life!
Yep I've migrated to facebook cause it is easier to see what more people are up to faster... I 'm glad you didn't roast your legs this time. Hopefully you covered your neck too! Good luck with the job thing, you are a gypsy and if I were you I'd pick someplace I haven't lived before when you have to move:)
Post a Comment