My neighbor hiding his old truck behind Crepe Myrtle.
The bees really love the flowers.
Another foto of Mimosa weed.
I put this as desktop wallpaper on my Mac.
Some of you may know, I sent in another job application.
Yesterday. The deadline was yesterday.
In addition to the regular application, there were questions that you had to answer, but the answer to each question could be no longer than 1200 characters ... each letter, space, and punctuation counted as a character. So they were looking for effective, short, succinct answers.
I hauled out transcripts and stuff to answer the basic application a week ago Sunday. Did the cover letter and resume on Monday. And spent the rest of the week stewing over the questions. I'm not too certain about my answer to question #2 ... but feel good about my answers to the other 5 questions.
They didn't want references sent in .. you just listed 3 in the application.
I'm waiting to get a phone call for them to talk with me ...
(after they call the Bishop and Stake President)
or the worst they can do ... an email saying, "Thanks anyway."

2 comments:
Just another new experience for you !
I love that color !!
Post a Comment