While walking the dogs this morning, I found this on the roadway.
It's a .38 caliber bullet that looks like a car ran over it once.
The thing that comes to mind is ...
How did a .38 bullet end up on the road?
It didn't jump out of a gun ...
didn't hop out of a box, and out a car window ...
This is an opportunity to sit back and dream up stories
about how this bullet ended up on the road this morning.
Talking of stories ...
I woke up this morning from a dream in which I was talking German ... it had something to do with a small smoked fish that my friend had. He wanted to buy more of them ... and there the trouble began. It seems the people in the market we went into thought the fish was being used to transport or sell small quantities of drugs. We didn't realize that at first. But when we laid the fish down, they hit it with the edge of their hand. Took it away and said we could have it back in a couple of hours ... after it had been tested. Ultimately it ended with my friend protesting that he just wanted to buy some more small smoked fish! Nothing nefarious. He justed liked the taste of them.
And with that, I'm off to eat my breakfast ...
oatmeal, raisins, and apples - sweetened with honey.
Have a great day!
Kan I ha' det godt!
1 comment:
It dropped from a sniper plane. Watch out !
Post a Comment