
This is the culprit !
She-ba
At 3 a.m. the odor of dog poop come wafting through the night air inside our house. She has not yet learned that you either hold-it ... or go outside. Which requires Dad or Mom to get up in the middle of the night ... remove the offending excrement ... hopefully before she starts licking it ... and spray a bit of air freshener ... before going back to bed ... hoping for more sleep ... before the 6:30 a.m. outdoor walk.
sigh.
Take half a blood-pressure pill ...
and think good thoughts ...
The wind is roaring through the trees as dim gray clouds scud through the sky.
Yet it is so warm that I have to take off the flannel shirt/jack and just wear my t-shirt as we walk our mile or two.
2 comments:
I'll take the gray clouds and warm weather!! If I weren't so afraid of hurricanes I'd totally consider living in the south!
Oh the joys of daddyhood to a dog !!! Lotsa luck sucker !!!
Post a Comment