Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dizzy! Wow, what happened?!


This is an interesting signature.

Anyway, I must have made a bad choice in food yesterday morning. Was it the frosted cake donut, followed by Pringles, washed down with a diet cherry soda? Or something else? We went to the store to go grocery shopping and I felt like everything was shaky inside. My vision was like a shutter kept flashing across and I was seeing a slideshow of images. No head pains, so it wasn't a migraine. I went and sat down. An hour or two later and I was getting back to normal. Woh. Maybe I should be a little more careful about what I'm eating.

2 comments:

sleepless said...

Not maybe..........YOU MUST BE ALOT MORE CONCERNED WITH WHAT YOU ARE EATING.. We absorb less of what we need as we age..and require less food anyway..so YA...that was a HORRIBLE breakfast !!!! YOU EARNED THAT DIZZY

wilkinson family said...

mmm... sounds like a good breakfast to me. lol