After taking the grandsons out in the pasture for some target practice ... we used full unopened sodas as targets (they are most satisfying to hit) ... had lunch ... walked the dogs and did bicycle rides. Then it was time for me to go out and visit some people. I saw this lovely sight and stopped to take a few fotos. Scared a large turtle that was climbing up the bank to cross the road (he beat a hasty retreat). Later I took my wife out for our Friday date-night (ribeye steak at Georgia B's).
4 comments:
That is lovely!
Wow, there is great scenery in the middle of nowhere...thanks for finding and sharing some of it !!!
Sucha pretty photo! And your lucky wife too! Who doesn't love a ribeye steak. I've not heard of Georgia B's but I know all about ribeye steaks! Good hubby!
boy i miss those days of soda can gun practice
Post a Comment