Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Sunday, August 22, 2010

8/14/10 Another Reunion

This is just to show Elizabeth and daughters pedicures.


Ron Lindsay


Dee Lindsay - Hank Van Luewen's daughter


The site where I was born ... over by the premium pump.

a small hospital used to be at this location.
But now it is a gasoline station.

3 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

What were Ron and Dee doing in Idaho!

Freth Stifter said...

They have lived there a good 15 years.

Dee's daughter Donna (lives near Teton) is married to Jerry Schlegelmilch who coached at Ricks/now teaches at BYU-I.

Dee just retired from BYU-I. Ron was a school teacher for a year and then went back to painting.

sleepless said...

VERY interesting...I am glad they are all getting old too !! That is GREAT that you were born at the premium pump !!