We are running away from the kids ... and from humidity.
After much deliberation, we decided to take a more northerly route out west. So, we ended the day in St. Louis. Only about 722 miles of driving. Maybe we will camp in Grand Isle, Nebraska tonight Not sure if we are looking forward to the whole erect the tent thing ...
I mailed all my paperwork updates in for my job before we left yesterday morning. Then off we went, after I changed my cargo shorts. They got dirty crawling around on top the van putting on the cargo pod. Now I am being banished to the shower. gotta go. see ya!
2 comments:
WHAT AN ADVENTURE !!! I tell ya !! Have fun with this !! I may see you there if all goes well with Isaac and I driving.
client kids will just have to founder on their own until I get back. We went looking for cooler weather. And to visit friends.
Post a Comment