Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Sunday, August 1, 2010

"Chocolate" Cheesecake


My wife asked, "Which one would you like?"
I said, "I'll take the one with red on top."
"Which one are you going to have?" I asked.
She said, "I'll have the chocolate one."
"But that's not a chocolate one.  That's just plain cheesecake." I protested.
"Wanna bet?' she asked.


She made a quick trip to the refrigerator ...


chocolate cheesecake ...
:-)

1 comment:

sleepless said...

Chocolate cheesecake is the only kind worth eating anyway !!!!!