Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Monday, January 17, 2011

A Buzzard Kind of Day

These are not crows ...
they are turkey buzzards 
sitting out the rainy drizzle.

I thought they would look kinda cool as sepia silhouettes. 

That was at camp this morning.  Then I dropped the kids off and visited Lowe's for a new door knob set ... one bedroom had the old porcelain knobs ... except one knob was missing on the inside of the room (and no replacements that I found would work), and it wouldn't latch.  Had to do some adjusting, but got it installed and working.  Took some fotos inside a small house.  And shared some smoked "Boston Butt" with with Bill Murry ... He was home alone eating left-overs (while his wife worked a 12-hr shift at H&R Block).  Still drizzling tonight.

1 comment:

sleepless said...

tiyr turkey buzzards look rather ominous !!! COOL !! those door knob issues, I tell ya !! Isaac solved our last one !!