Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Friday, January 14, 2011

While Walking the Dogs

Just a few observations while I was out walking the dogs this morning.

My rearview mirror.

BEAUTIFUL Ice crystals on the car windows.

There are Blue Jays, Redbirds, and Robins here for the winter ...
The only birds I could get a good photo of were - crows.
(and even this photo isn't all that great)
just a quick shot before they took flight.

These are on some tree.  I don't see birds eating them.
I wonder what they are.

My neighbor hit this with his fist.
No cracking -- 3-4 inches thick?
His hand hurt.
Beautiful sunny day.
cold.

For the winter stove ...

1 comment:

sleepless said...

nice still lifes !!!