Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pictures from OUCH! day

See that path my landlord cut through with his tractor and bushhog?
I was clearing out all the trees and weed growth stuff
like that stuff on the immediate left of the this photo. 

 The wooden box thing is the compost pile.
The next photo takes you in closer to the site. 

That's an oil drain pan.
No I didn't walk up closer, I used the telephoto lens. 

There is the swing blade ...
I have yet to go and retrieve it.
I think I'll wear steel-toed boots and bulky thick clothing ...
all over ... 
and carry a can of hornet killer spray
when I go to get that tool of my neighbor's. 

1 comment:

sleepless said...

Yes, I would go VERY prepared to retrieve the tool ! OUCH !!