
For the last month or so, we've had flocks of red-breasted robins out in the yard. Generally in the mornings. I'm not sure where they go to in the afternoons. We've also noticed the recent arrival of the brilliant red of Cardinals and the occasional Tanager. Of course, I've been observing them from the stodgy security of my porch.
I didn't feel much like doing anything on Monday ... I had gone to the dentist that morning ... he proceeded to bore a hole in a tooth which has been giving me considerable pain. So he bored ... plugged up the gap with something ... temporarily ... gave me a prescription for Tylenol 3's ... and sent me on my way. I didn't fill the prescription because I don't like Tylenol ... it's NOT an anti-inflammatory ... it merely masks the pain and destroys your liver ... and the codeine is addictive. So I'm taking 800 mg of Motrin several times a day ... to keep the pain at bay. Full on, it feels a lot like a migraine ... the whole left side of my head just flairs into pain.
Yesterday it rained ... and I didn't even get out of my PJ's all day. I set up the blogsite and updated Jack's webpage ... he wanted fotos of the Folding Tandem bicycle put on there ... and then I talked with him about building a DeltaWolf recumbent trike. Also discussed why chickens were dieing ... with the Artsy Scientist. A real couch-potato day.
No comments:
Post a Comment