There I was ... driving up SR 120 in Geneva, WI when I saw this Danish flag flying in the breeze ... along with the American flag. I couldn't turn down that street, so I turned into the next entrance ... which happened to be a WalMart parking lot. I hopped out ant took this foto. I have no idea why it was there ... maybe they were selling Danish furniture?
Other than that ... my life recently has been dominated by ... SNEEZE! hack, cough, choke ... cough , cough, cough. And the need to have a paper towel around for the drippy nose.
I made it to the house today. Heading to Jacksonville, FL tomorrow evening.
2 comments:
Why do danish people have to take so long to eat dinner? My hairdresser took her kids home to visit her cousins and grandparents etc.(In Denmark) They took like 3 hours for one meal. Her cousin says they tie the kids to the chair to train them to stay seated during dinner...
Get Puffs w/ Vicks for your nose. Sooo much better! trust me =]
Post a Comment