
Arline was having heart problems this morning. Her heart would sometimes stop, and then at other times race away ... heartbeats between 115 - 180 bpm.
I took her to the V.A. clinic ... all they wanted to do was call an ambulance to take her to the hospital next door. We walked out and I took her to the Emergency Room at SEAMC Hosp. (saved $200 for the ambulance ride).

This machine kept going off with noise and a flashing yellow light ... kind of like being in a casino ... except no quarters were pouring out. How irritating!
The upper chambers of her heart are vibrating and not beating in synch with the lower chambers ... which screws up the electrial node that connects them.
The doctor says she will be there until Friday.
I have this horrible lousy cold ... but need to drive this load to Jacksonville and deliver in the morning. Ugh.
1 comment:
sorry to hear that. Leighann called me with the news.
Post a Comment