Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Visitors !!

I received an email to which I promptly responded ... and got a reply back. Ahha! 'Nae was live on the net ... managed to track her down to her mother's. After a pleasant chat ... she decided to come over for a visit ... complete with children (they don't have school this week). It didn't take them long to get bored ... so Arline entertained them on her computer while 'Nae and I looked at fotos and chatted with a caller. Arline fixed us all a lovely dinner complete with cupcakes (which required child help ... and licking of the bowl).

You will notice That I'm not in my normal trucking attire. I decided to wear a Sunday Suit and walk around in stores today so people would call me "sir" and make offers of being helpful. A suit gets that kind of response ... even in WalMart. One fellow even mistook me for a Realtor.

1 comment:

Myhouse4nine said...

dig the photos, and you look very handsome in your suit coat. It looks like job hunting clothes.... do you have a photo of the meservy crest you did?