Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Friday, May 2, 2008

Arrival Home

After arriving home ... I took my personal stuff out of the truck ... and gave all the paperwork to Daniel. It is his turn to drive this week (I have a dental appointment).

My wife came home with 2 grandsons ... they wanted to go fishing. As you can see, we trekked down the hill to the pond and spent some time fishing. The cane poles don't require technical skills. Wife + grandsons did fine with the closed face reel ... but experienced technical difficulties using the open-face spinning reel.

Let's go eat! :0)

2 comments:

Abigail said...

I wish I knew how to fish!! My hubby is going to teach me if there's any place to fish in Germany!

FoxFamily said...

Say hello to your wife for me!! ~Shannon