
This week I didn't get anything done on the trikes. I didn't get the birdhouse even started ... although I do have plans for it. The gardenbox did get created and planted. We spent at least one day on Real Estate. There was another visit to the dentist ... And we did finally manage to get the swimming pool open.
There was a cover over the pool ... to keep junk out during the winter ... it collected water from the rains, leaves from the trees, along with bugs and polliwogs. We spent a good while at midday using buckets to remove all that stuff from on top the cover. Then brushing it all to one end so we could bucket it out and toss it over the fence. My clothes were soaked with perspiration. I had to go lay down for an hour nap.
Now that the invisible muscles on my ribs aren't hurting so much ... I noticed that the ones in my thighs were kind of sore ... and of course, the shoulder is still sore. We won't talk about slight dizzy sensations when laying down. And sleepy sensations when only driving for 4-5 hrs. I really don't want to go get checked for blood sugar or blood pressure ... oh, well. This getting older stuff ... ugh ... gives me a better understanding for my Dad. I still want to do all the things that I did when I was 20, because I still feel that way inside, but I just don't have the energy for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment