Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Friday, May 9, 2008

To Dentist, to Dentist, to Dentist ...

I went to the Dentist on Tuesday morning, on Wednesday morning, and again on Thursday morning. I told the Dentist that I really needed to get a new hobby ... and not see him for awhile.

Just imagine having an ear itch ... scratching it ... but not feeling it (not getting relief), because the whole side of my face was numb. And waiting hours and hours for it to go away so that my face would return back to its normal appearance. People seem to be a bit "put off" by you drooling out of the corner of your mouth ...

Enough of that for a couple of weeks. :0)

2 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

At least it isn't permanent! I always like to smile while numb cause then only one half of my face smiles and I look like a stroke victim. I am just always grateful it isn't going to stay that way.

FoxFamily said...

I think it's your birthday. Happy Birthday Uncle.