Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Friday, May 23, 2008

Rest-stop, I-65, mm-61, KY


These are fotos of the rest-stop on I-65 at mile marker 61 in Kentucky. There is one on each side of the Interstate ... and they are HUGE!

There is a center aisle with 2 rows of trucks ... back-to-back off the center aisle. I stood about mid-way and pointed my camera to the left and took a foto ... then pointed it to the right and took a foto. I've only seen one or two truckstops that can handle this many trucks!! AND, what you are seeing is only the truckstop on the west side of the Interstate. There is another one just as HUGE on the northbound (East) side of the Interstate.

Notice (below) that when all the parking spaces filled up during the night, trucks started parking along one side of the center aisle to sleep ...

No comments: