Friday, when I went to pick up this load of peanuts ... part way there I had to pick up my feet off the floor because I was being swarmed by fire ants!!! Seems the spot where the truck was parked for a week, was in tall grass that reached up to the sides of the fuel tanks. The little buggers thought that was a highspeed roadway to a wonderful place. There were thousands of them. I blew a hundred or so out using the air hose while loading. Then held my feet off the floor all the way back. Liberal doses of Amdro and Hot Shot Roach & Ant spry seem to have made them disappear somewhere ... maybe they are just waiting in the walls ...There was a tall skinny person I talked with today who has been suffering with pain in his hip and down his left leg for the last 3 weeks. TIME FOR ACCUPRESSURE! I recommended Bonnie Prudden's books ... 1) Pain Erasure ... 2) Myotherapy. I'll bring him a bodo next week for his use to relieve the pain.
3 comments:
Which tall skinny fellow? hmmmm? =]
It sounds like his sciatic nerve is pinched (like his mom,his sister, and his uncle get)
Make sure tall skinny person with hip and leg pain is getting enough vitamin D.it helps TONS for legs that hurt all the time !
Post a Comment