The Doc called me up to tell me the bad news about my latest lab results ... blood & urine samples ...Cholesterol ... why do they keep bringing up cholesterol? Just because I eat bacon & eggs for breakfast? And REAL BUTTER too! Okay, so it was a whopping 120. (4 those like seestor who don't know or worry about these things ... that' really low). And the bad LDL was only 50.
Then she had to tell me that I'm eating too many pretzels in the truck ... as I'm driving down the road ... too much bread-stuff ... my triglycerides are over 200. -- sigh.
3 comments:
I guess all those veggies in the previous blog will have a great purpose! Glad you're still alive :)
well since you are going to live a long and useful life you better eat boring old people stuff like oatmeal as your carb of choice and eggbeaters for your spinach omelets and snack on those carrotand celery sticks with lettuce for a side.you'll just love it.
I like your tomatoes. They look like some of mine!
Cholesterol! Hmmm! Isn't it fun!
Post a Comment