Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chemistry Teacher

This is for siblings ... Ms Oliveras is coming up on 50 years as an educator ... she still teaches classes at UCI and CSLB to school instructors. Some people who were procrastinators and didn't get their lab write-ups turned in ... took her class twice. A great instructor who held her students to USC collegiate standards. If you got an "A" in her class, you could get an "A" in any college or university chemistry class. The concept was to make chemistry fun, but demanding.

2 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

I am really glad you enjoyed visiting with her. I got an Fin her clas the first quarter and dropped out! :) SHocking I still got through college! I do value science - that is why I married my man!

sleepless said...

Wow..I got my B and escaped with my life intact...I highly respected her but have no clue what so ever I learned in her class !!