Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Friday, August 8, 2008

Filed for Unemployment


"Our" spider has gotten larger ... it moved from near the door, out to the front edge of the porch ... closer to our porch lights. It seems to be doing really well at catching bugs there. And we've left it alone to do its thing.

In the meantime I submitted some more job applications.

I went on a bicycle ride yesterday morning ... after reaching the top of a rather steep hill ... I felt nauseous ... laid the bicycle on the ground and lay down next to it for about 5 minutes. Ugh!

Haven't submitted an application to Wal-Mart yet ...

2 comments:

wilkinson family said...

ok so go apply, you can always be a greeter or sweep the floors at McD's inbetween. after all a job is a job, so long as it pays the bills and dropping your application off with the guardstand to the SONY plant doesn't count as putting in an application, since they prob. just trash it. lol

Myhouse4nine said...

Hey Bro, I saw this cool cab the other day. It was enormous. The girls and I were speculating that maybe it had a shower and bathroom in the back as well as a kingsized bed... Anyway they were suggesting we go ask him, but I was shy.....
hope your reunion is fun!