Today I put a 2nd coat of paint on the apartment kitchen ... it's kind of a dark yellow. Then I masked, prepped, and put 2 coats of paint on the bathroom. Kind of an off-white with a faint brown tone. And we sprayed another coat of paint on the two bedrooms and the living room. John brought lunch from Captain D's ... fried chicken fingers! What ever happened to fish?? Along with fried okra and coleslaw. He and Allison went to lunch while I painted ... because the Power Company was there trying to figure out why when a work light is plugged into the wall outlet in the living room ... the bathroom lights all go dim. OR John turned on the entry light and the lights in the bedrooms and living room all dimmed. OR you turn on the kitchen light and the fan blowing in the kitchen window suddenly increases rpm. So somebody had to be there so the power company guys could have access ... that was me. The motorbike made it all the way there and back home again on one tank ... with about 3/4" of fuel left. I've already fueled the tank 3 times and there is still probably enough fuel left to fill it again ... all from a one gallon container.
John says that I paint better than he does. He thought maybe it was because I'm more patient. I told him that when I was a much, much, younger man ... I spent a couple of months working for a professional painter, Ron Lindsay, and he taught me about "wagon tracks" and some other things to do or not do when painting ...
2 comments:
Well cool Bro.........so you are a painter now ? Quite the resume you have !!! Hope the weather stays good for you to ride your cheap gas vehicle !!
So, what are wagon tracks? And what are the other things he taught you? And, who is John?
Post a Comment