Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Survived the Ride!

I rode all the way in past downtown Ozark ... worked 8 hours patching holes, sanding walls, washing walls, taking down light fixtures (and a ceiling fan) ... and other such labor. Had a Big Buford burger from Checkers for lunch (with medium fries). Pedaled a couple of miles without the engine on (gentle up-n-down and a downhill slope). Then fired it back up for the hills ... Did pedal assist on the 2 major steep hills on the way home. I did get a workout. Now I'll have to take a shower today ... and I just had one yesterday! And there was still some fuel left in my one pint tank. 75 cents ... not bad for 25 miles. I'll try it again tomorrow ...

No comments: