Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Headshots

The only foto of me with my maternal grandfather

This is called "comb-over" ... and runs in my maternal family
My mother's brothers mostly lost all but the fringe ...


This foto is for my darling children to count the missing hairs on my head ... it is getting very sparse up there ... if I shaved a few hairs ... and didn't drag the others across ... you could gasp! and go, "Oh my gosh, he's bald on top." with a fringe around the sides ... and even the fringe has a blank spot in the back (which has nothing to do with my barber making an "oops.")
And you wonder why I am so fond of wearing hats ...
(something to do with sunburn ... or cold on top)

3 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

Wow, that is really sparse. I would definately encourage your hat use, all though so think hat encourage the loss of hair.. It sounds rather like a catch 22...Sorry...

Freth Stifter said...

Yes ... well ... my father tried extra brushing to encourage blood circulation, pumpkin seeds, and a number of other things ... nothing really seemed to work.

I'm DOOMED! :-{

So I'll wear hats to keep from getting sunburned ... and skin cancer ... and dream of those years when I once had hair ...

wilkinson family said...

lol, yeah but we've known that for years, it's just taken you this long to acknowledge it.