Back to hobbies ... and Life

Finally got a decent photo of our black pug. He's a beut! He has to think about things alot before dealing with them. He has to sniff and sniff and sniff on a spot and think about what it all means. While the boston terrier would just take a quick sniff and head out looking for things to eat or things to chase. The collar he wears has lots of spikes on it ... just to keep Sheba from chewing on it or using it to pull him around.

-- the substitute bus-driver and retired psychobabbler ...

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hobbling Around


I've reached the point where I can straighten my leg out without pain. Getting up and down is still a painful problem. Can't sit on firm/hard surfaces with the left buttock. I did make it down and back up the steps onto the front porch once today ... had to go watch the Alabama vs. LSU game with Daniel. If I keep the left leg stiffly straight ... and don't try to bend the knee and lift ... then I can hobble around without the walker. In bed, I still have to keep it slightly bent ... and only sleep on my right side. But that is remarkable progress since Thursday!!

Thank you for all prayers in my behalf!

1 comment:

sleepless said...

You poor OLD MAN....I tell ya...next it will be Depends and spoon feeding, maybe even turning you every hour !! What's this life coming to ???? Sheesh !!!