Leaning heavily on my cane ... I walked up there the other day ... upon arriving I sat down for an hour or so until the pain abated ... it's a good thing that Daniel has a TV in the shop. I did manage (over the span of several hours) to get all three wheels mounted back on the trike frame (I had stripped it all down to spray paint it ... BH = before hamstring).
After walking back down the hill ... I spent another hour or two sitting in a chair reading ... and 2 Motrin for pain ... real speedy mover here. I think I'll make an attempt to visit the town library ... it's just 50 feet the otherside of the shed ... stock up on more reading ...
Have a good day!
3 comments:
Now that is what I call a convenient library !! So...is your town that small, or are you just in a good location ? Sorry you feel a hundred years old ! Ouch !!
nope town is just that small, it's a one stop light town now. when i was a kid and took horse riding lessons there it was a no-stop light town. lol
The only actual stoplight within town boundaries ... is way out beyond the cotton & peanut fields ... where Hwy 231 runs thru a corner (there's a strip club, a Texaco gas station, a massage parlor, and a trucking company there) ... so obviously they need a stoplight as well. It gives our 2 policemen something to do ...
Post a Comment